Personalized Custom Written Ceremonies for Traditional and Non-traditional Weddings
Your Wedding Day – You’ve picked the day, time and place and all of the arrangements have been made. But who will be your officiant when you take your vows? What kind of ceremony will it be? How much input, if any will you have? Many couples find themselves at a loss when it comes to choosing an officiant for their wedding. Here are some reasons:
- They don’t belong to a church, synagogue or any other religious organization.
- They would like a personalized ceremony but don’t know how to go about creating one.
- They are of different faiths and would prefer a neutral officiant but still have spiritual values incorporated into the ceremony.
- The person they have chosen to perform the ceremony is not available on the date they selected.
- They would prefer a ceremony that is not religious and they don’t want a civil ceremony at the courthouse.
- The ceremony and the reception will be at a banquet hall or in a private home. Clerks of the court are not allowed to do ceremonies off the premises of the courthouse.
- Their needs are unique and would like to create a ceremony with text and rituals that reflect their beliefs and spiritual practices.
- Their family minister will not perform a ceremony outside the normal place of worship.
Serving Santa Fe Area, Taos Area, Albuquerque Area and other areas of New Mexico